Fred Butler, Camilla Skovgaard, Sophie Hulme

Fred Butler
Cube PR press day venue was in the back areas of record shop Synphonic (more on that later) great choice, lots of lovely soulful vibes playing in the background while we taking in lots of lovely labels. I headed straight for Fred Butler, I had a sneak preview of her (yes Fred is a girl!) accessories a couple of weeks ago and was intrigued and inspired by her lush branding. Every season she designs and hand makes the packaging and tags for her collection S/S09 was cubozoid boxes. Fred's a stage prop and fashion accessories designer, her style is totally unique. Susie Bubble over at Style Bubble hung out Fred please pop over and have a look she's out there, mad eccentric and I'm absolutely loving it.


Camilla Skovgaard
Camilla Skovgaard London is a footwear designer I'm not familiar this. I desperately wanted to try on every single pair of her shoes, alas rotten luck for me I was caught unpedicured.. (note to self.. more attention to detail). As much as I'm loving shoes current love affair with heel art, these are not shoes to adored like a new acquisition, they are beautiful shoes to be worn, for form, fabrication, composition and best of all style.

Sophie Hulme
North Londoner Sophie Hulme has successfully made the leap from from Kingston University to credibility. Sequins and soldiers an unusual combination that works.

No comments: