Bebaroque Objects Of Desire



Mhairi McNicol and Chloe Patience are partners in Bebaroque the Scottish Accessory Designer of the Year award winners at the Scottish Fashion Awards. The first time I spotted Bebaroque at the British Fashion Council a couple of seasons ago I immediately knew that the combination of edge and luxury, simple, strong and original aesthetic approach to leg wear would be a winner. Beautiful, high quality products with original fabric design that uses quirky imagery and luxurious embellishment like thread work and beading in a very delicate way. Every pair of Bebaroque designs are decorated by hand in bonnie Scotland.
These tights are absolutely amazing (think stylish free thinking legwear with attitude.) I'm very excited to tell you that I have ONE! pair in my grabbalious paws that I can give away to a super lucky follower, subscriber, reader.
Drop me a line at contactme@stylecanteen.net and the first response I get with a UK based mailing address (I have to apologise but its honestly a postage issue) will get a pair of Feather print tights in fuchsia.

No comments: