London Fashion Week A/W 09 William Tempest

My lack of postings from Central Saint Martins, Noir & Noir Bllack, Roksanda Illinic & Jasper Conran are at the mercy of the light fingered camera thief. I have nothing to say over than how low and desperate can you go. Travestious behaviour .. shame on you.
On the up note, the most surprising collection for me is William Tempest. Was this an amazing effort. Tempest, whom I had never seen in person before until he took his bow at the end of his show wearing jean, t-shirt and kicks. Let me with raised 'wow' brows! I was expecting him to be 'drama' but he wasnt.


A total surprise ( I love surprises) that such a sweet and unassuming guy could produce these beautiful, graceful gowns. It was obvious that his graphic prints would be a hit and they are there's buzz buzzing every where in blogsville. Looking forward to press days to see these up close.

No comments: