Young British Designers: Mapping Future Fashion / Fash Bash @ Bungalow 8


A very tight evening.. we squeezed in Central Saint Martins at the BFC Tent, this event over the road at the V&A.. Mapping Future Fashion and the effervesent yummy Charlotte Smith (love you Lottie, and those dance moves are too die for!!) over at Glam Media invited us along to the Fash Bash @ Bungalow 8. My first time visiting Bungalow 8 and I got caught up in its ambience, I was almost shelled out £11 on a juice but I remembered my credits being crunched, isnt everyones? except Bungalow and the cafe in the BFC tent £3 for a large bag of Kettles! I ask you what are thinking ! Any road it was lovely to Wale Adeyemi and off course Charlotte.

Young British Designers Mapping Future Fashion is on at the Sackler Centre until the end of the week, 27th of February. Its a joing project by London College of Fashion MA Curation & MA Journalism post grad's. I've sat in with the Curators and I love, love what they do, they also had my favourite DJ set so far. So this is the main portion of the exhibition, its a 'fashion family' tree, a London Underground map, representing of some of the top names here in the UK. The big oak tree is University of the Arts London ,the ribbons represent its branches, the designers line of origin.

No comments: