Versace, Missoni & Mamma..


Unless your a professional blogger you blog in your down time, when you have zero down time that becomes a problem. The dreaded chickenpox infecting the 3 year old had me on house arrest for the past 6 days so I'm playing catch up on the on the press day circuit. Fitting at least one in a day has been a priority. One of my life's little pleasures is the luxury of time at TCS I wandered around ll Bottaccio from Missioni into Versace then the designer and life style rooms upstairs. Other little pleasures include nice surprises like the entire Versace AW 09 collection, thinking excess 80's grecian bling I almost walked right past the Versace room on route to Peter Pilotto (more on Versace later).

As it turned out I took my time I did get a little lost but only in the copious amounts accessory eye candy. A few shots of pieces that stood out, most of them being busy knits a la Missioni, patchwork textiles and metallic threads in Versace, thigh high over the knee boots and Ossie Clark sheers and prints that doent include handbags, overnight bags, shoes, shades and it got better upstairs with beauty and lifestyle brands Mamma Mio and Gift-Library.com eventually left ..an hour later! with a lemon Ladurée Macaroon courtesy of Mamma-Mio.


Decisions.. Versace mens or womens ?

Versace wool coat .. metallic paint splatterings
like how these Missoni patterns get togther..
First rhubarb smoothie .. & comp Missoni card holders
Hip or thigh high depending on how tall you are? Antonio Beradi & Peter Pilotto

No comments: