Whats Up?

I'm not in trouble.. trouble so to speak, but there's definitely been some weird energy buzzing around my ether. Mostly likely i'm over worked and a bit under nourished and my old bag of bones has finally stepped in to slow me down and i'm laid up, drugged up with flu concoctions and my thesis in progress, convalescing for a couple of days.. as Arnie once said 'I'll be back' so please please be in touch with any interesting tidbits and gossip..
Before I went down with the dreaded lurgeys I successfully tracked down Kingston Alumni Akosua Afriyie-Kumi (she's one to watch, her graduate collection was given the wink by Vogue this past June), met with Marie Molterer at the Texprint Chairmans Prize presentation and finally caught up with Harris at H by Harris. All of which will be posted over the next couple of days. In the mean time here's a download of Akosua video (love the soundtrack!) for her 'Scramble for Africa' video on OnIOff Debut. The film was made specially for the forthcoming, to be launched 'Debut' category of OnlOff's LFW schedule. Debut is a professional platform showcasing up and coming talent on film which so far includes Matthew Cholefko, Alexander James and Harald.

No comments: