VV Brown on Global Cool


courtesy of www.t5m.com

In my experience life is very good at throwing curve balls from every direction, at the moment i'm waiting for my lekky and gas bill. I'm one of those that turned up the heat in my creaky old flat during London's recent snow fall and I'm terrified about how much its going to cost me! In an attempt to save up up for it I've started putting pennies into a jar and turned down the thermostat a few degrees.. environmental charity Global Cool recommend 18 degrees! I'm giving it a go.. Found this promo Global Cool, they teamed up with Stella Tennant, VV Brown, Jo and Leah Wood, Adam Crossdale and Laura Bailey to create short films to raise awareness of the benefits of turning your central heating down , saving money, skin and do something conscious towards helping the environment.

No comments: