Spot Marks the Spot

With my radar retuned the intrepid fashion blogger hobbled down a cobbled mews in SW3 hoping to finding freshness.. and have her portrait shot by fashion photographer @EllisScott. That's how I found myself at the top of the stairs headed into the basement of SPOT’s Pop-Up Showroom. I knew I'd arrived when I stopped in front of the spot marked with a big black spot. @SpotMichael you could have warned me, I'd have left the heels at home! 

Expecting ANTM glamour and airbrushing ... 90 sec on a stool in front of a vintage Sinar Mono Rail camera.. no cheeeese or smmmile, it all happened in an instant and then it was over. I got up, got over myself had an orange juice and checked out A/W 2011 on TDLM dolls, was introduced to a new label (to me at least) Fanny & Jessy hearts to them, fell in lust with a 40 karat ruby ring designed by Milly Swire and contemplated the dreaded cold weather wearing Too Many PJ's and an Alex Mullins scarf. 

No comments: