R-e-e-ewind Pauline

Happy birthday Nowness! thank you for your thoughtful party favour. My.. haven't you grown, how was your jaunt in London, pleasant I hope? The latest film to be featured on NOWNESS is Pauline presumabaly named after the featured model Pauline van der Cruysse. Directed by film maker Barnaby Roper a spliced up Pauline dressed in couture, dandles and dances around the screen to the sounds of a classical inspired soundtrack. The idea is for us, the viewer, to watch 'Pauline'.. in full screen mode. Play around with the plus + / - minus buttons at either side of the player  and build our own 'audio-visual tableau'. So I played with the visual techie treat and here the screenshots of my grande finale I call it 
'r-e-e-ewind Pauline'




Credits:
Director Barnaby Roper 
Model Pauline van der Cruysse
Stylist Sarah Ellison
Composer Adam Crystal
Top by Rick Owens
Dress by Roberto Cavalli 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic blog - i love it!