Musing Imagination // T.Y + Issey Miyake

I first met T.Y on the set of I.A.A.D with Shortee Blitz recording the video for the single I Am A Don. Styled by super stylist  Harris Elliott T.Y & Shortee, wearing super hero costumes, shiny yellow sateen capes, 100 denier tights, stood on top of a red telephone box in Maida Vale, London W9. A right pair of traffic stoppers they were! My little flat was the base and catering facility, 1998, I remember it well. I wish the video was up on YouTube! Why isn't it up on YouTube T.Y?! I still have a VHS tape one of these days.. That was a pure and wonderful moment, about 13 years ago. 

Fast forward 2011 T.Y's an international UK hip hop recording artist, with a laid back, keeping it casual gentleman's wardrobe.
Just so happens he's known for super imposing his noice face onto other bodies, but my musing mind wondered what he might look like on the Paris catwalk wearing something with a Japanese influence. This is what you might get if you crossed Brit born, straight out of London, internationally fabulous hip hop recording artist T.Y with the last collection designed by Dai Fujiwara  for Issey Miyakie Men. If I got my styling fingers on him he might look a little something like this.. 

   
     

Images Style Canteen 
Issey Miyakie Men Paris Mens S/S 2012

2 comments:

tymusic said...

i love it !!! too funny!!

Style Canteen said...

i love it to ..and you .. your such a good sport X