Colour Studio x Shoes to DYE For

The end of of 2012 is turning into a bit of a celebration. One of my favourites get together's offered up an opportunity to join a group of shoe loving bloggers at the Colour Studio’s Shoes to DYE For girls night in. So inspiring was the moment, I attempted to create my own shoes fit for a wedding. As much as I pride myself at being a hands on creating type there are times when some creations should be left with the professionals. So on this occasion i went with my gut instinct, and left extremely happy with these shimmy pair of cobalt blue glittered Claudia stiletto's.  Happy New Year gifts to me from My Colour Studio, thank you for a lovely evening...

   Press play to see what we got up to with naked shoes and bottles of dye...

2 comments:

Octanities said...

Love the post hun! Enjoy wearing your Colbalt Cinderella Slippers in 2013.

Lots of love
The Octanities

Style Canteen said...

Thank you Octanities, I sparkle every time I wear them ♥